Monday, March 19, 2012

Catching Up

It's been a crazy month, hence my recent absence from the blogosphere. Lots of things going on around here: teaching pottery classes at the college, a trip to the big town for doctor's and dentist appointments, the ripping up old and putting down of new flooring in most of our house.  Packing our stuff into boxes, moving it from room to room, and finally unpacking it. To add to that I have been watching a new little one, most days.  Then of course, last week was Iditarod madness, which came with all the excitement and busyness of a houseful of family and friends, a few late nights and early mornings, a trip to UNK, and lots of admiring of the beautiful four-legged athletes.  Today the house is relatively quiet, and all the excitement has died down to a dull roar. Sadie and I are catching up with a cup of hot chocolate, and I am blogging while she reads the Sesame Street news.  That's our March Madness in a nutshell.  Hope all is well in your worlds.

1 comment:

  1. Grandma CarolineMay 2, 2012 at 7:08 PM

    Forgot to tell you: I'm framing this picture. I LOVE it !

    ReplyDelete