Friday, December 9, 2011

newbie.



This week my friend Bridgett volunteered to let me take pictures of her almost two-week-old son Timber.  I have been wanting to try and photograph a newborn, and let me tell you...I have a whole new respect for people who do this for a job.  Timber is a very good baby too--but no one wants to be messed with that much!  It was a fun learning experience for me though...and a challenge with the very short, indirect daylight and me trying to shoot without flash. I thought I would post a few of the pictures, just to remind you all how sweet the littlest little ones are.  I love the one of mama and baby snuggling.  Almost makes me want another one ;) Congratulations to Timber and his mom and dad!

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you did awesome with those photos!! timber is super cute and i LOVE his name!

    ReplyDelete