- Sadie weighs 25lbs. That means that she did a good job of growing, gaining 15 lbs since she was born last July.
- She is 32.5 inches tall, which puts her off the growth curve in height for girls her age--but I guess she has a little of the tallness in her genes.
- She is in the 50th percentile of weight-for-length--which means her growing up and out are coinciding with each other in a happy way.
- She has 8 front teeth, and her molars just starting to come in now.
- She says about 15 words now, many of which are only discernible to her dad and me.
- She uses sign language for milk, more, bath, and thank you
- She is a heroic consumer of blueberries (and all other berries)
More importantly to me, Sadie's joie de vivre is off the charts, as is her silliness and fun factor. She is a loving, sweet, chattery little girl, and we just do love her exponentially.